Plant Facilities Administrator
Phone: (631) 376-7760
My name is Raymond Graziano and I am the Plant Facilities Administrator for the West Babylon School District. Prior to coming to West Babylon in 2004, I worked 20+ years in exceedingly responsible facility management positions. My educational background supporting my position includes Master of Science degrees in Engineering and Environmental Management from New York Institutes of Technology (1993). Continuing my professional development, I'm recognized by the Association of Energy Engineers as a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) and most recently, summer (2010) I received leadership in energy & environmental design (LEED) certification.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Facilities Management is to support the School District by enhancing the quality of physical facilities. We do this through planning, designing, engineering, constructing, and maintaining in a responsive, service-oriented, effective, and environmentally-conscious manner. We are committed to Always being there and Always being the best.
- We manage our resources for the benefit of present and future generations.
- We take responsibility for our work and our actions.
- We believe every injury is preventable.
- We work together to promote safety and wellness.
- We are proud of our work.
- We are dedicated to serving The West Babylon Community.
- We continuously learn, develop and improve.
- We build on our successes and learn from our failures.
- We encourage an atmosphere of respect, trust and cooperation.
- We energize and inspire each other.